Upcoming Shows!

Hey friends, I have some great shows coming up. Hope to see you there!

August 9th I will be presenting my original progressive metal at What the Dickens in Ebisu. My band IZMATIK is the third act and we will hit the stage around 9pm.


英語いのちの電話 (TELL)
TELL LIFE LINE LIVE ☯ 募金ライブ

Help support TELL's counseling services and suicide prevention lifeline. See other TELL events and how you can volunteer or donate athttp://telljp.com/.

FREE ADMISSION * DONATIONS WELCOME
https://www.facebook.com/events/375138976521045/

TELL is “...dedicated to providing world-class, effective support and counseling services to Japan's international community and helping to address the country's growing mental health care needs.” Learn more @www.telljp.com/ or find us on Facebook


August 10th I will be supporting an all star group at Satin Doll in Roppongi. This will be a great evening of Jazz featuring two great vocalist.

August 17th I'll be at Le Petit Tonneau in Toronomon with Vocalist Eiko Solaris. We start at 19:00!


August 18th I will be performing with two groups at the Sumida Jazz Festival. First will be with Jim Butler at the JR South gate stage from 13:20~14:10 and then at Silk Road cafe with vocalist Eiko Solaris from 17:20~18:00.


Also on August 18 night time I will be performing with two great musicians in Hiratsuka at a wonderful dining bar called Funny Sunset. Craft Beer and live music! We will start 20:00. 




I'll be playing with long time friend Tetsuya Tatsumi at Absolute Blue on August 28th. We will be doing some great arrangements and originals.




On August 24th I will be playing with Jun Saito's special unit band at Body and Soul. This band has been together quite a while and has a great chemistry. We start at 19:00!


September 5th will be the second time playing for my new duo project named the Katz&Curry duo. We do a lot of originals and arrangements. We will play at Ami's Bar in Oizumigakoen. We start at 19:30


Comments

Popular Posts