March and April Gigs!

Hey folks, I'm really excited to have the chance to present my original music over the next couple of months. I had a great time playing in Hokkaido for the last three months, but now it is time to get to some original shows. First off, I'm playing in my hometown of Lewisburg West Virginia on March 29 with my old friends. We will be doing my original jazz/fusion and some rock. We are also featuring music by Delton Weikle and Shane Allen.

March 29 @ Hill and Holler Lewisburg W.V. 9:00pm
Jeff Curry and the Groove Reunion

Jeff Curry bass
Shane Allen guitar
Brian Carr trombone/keys
Billy Ayres drums
Birch Graves sax
Special guest Delton Weikle guitar

On April 11th, my progressive metal band IZMATIK will return to Chiba Japan to play at the live house Anga. It has been quite a while since we played the Long Live rock event and we are really looking forward to sharing the stage with some other great bands. This will be our first show with our new singer. We were strictly instrumental before but, since I write lyrics for all my songs, I decided to add a singer. I heard her sing live and I really dug her power and energy. We've been cutting demos and preparing recording in the near future.

April 11 @ ANGA Chiba, Japan 8:30 pm
IZMATIK

Jeff Curry bass
Daisuke Kuroda guitar
Alberto Garcia guitar
Aran Nagashima drums
Anna Vieste vocals

On April 27th IZMATIK will play our first show at Crescendo in Kichijoji. I've been trying to play a show with other metal acts for quite a while now. I'm glad we can finally do that! More info soon!

April 27 @ Crescendo Kichijoji, Japan
IZMATIK

Jeff Curry bass
Daisuke Kuroda guitar
Alberto Garcia guitar
Aran Nagashima drums
Anna Vieste vocals

On April 29th I will be getting back to some jazz playing with an exciting new lineup of players. We will be playing at Absolute Blue in Ikebukuro. All original jazz!

April 29 @ Absolute Blue Ikebukuro, Japan 7:30pm
The Jeff Curry Quartet

Jeff Curry bass
Daisuke Kuroda guitar
Ko Omura drums
Kyoko Satoh saxes

Comments

Popular Posts