Upcoming shows!

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I know you've all been sitting at the edge of your seat with your legs bouncing up and down thinking what the hell has ol' Jeff Curry been up to. Well fear not I'm here to tell you! 

My progressive metal outfit Ebonvoid is tracking vocals for our next EP. My target release date is late May. You can check out some of the sounds we are getting here: https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_videos/4473505

We have a show coming up on March 10th. We have some cool bands joining us this time. Please check our event page for more details. Hope to see you there! 

Here is my show schedule for the rest of February. Please come out and support live music! 

2/13 
The Neil Stalnaker group.
Tokyo Club (Suidobashi) 

2/18
The Miki Amai Quartet
@Donfan (Otsuka)

2/19
Toky Groove Alliance 
@Saravah (Shibuya)

2/20
The Jeff Curry Band
@ Absolute Blue (Ikebukuro)
http://absol.blue

2/25 
Vocalist Eiko Solaris
@Ami's Bar (Ginza)


Comments

Popular Posts