EBONVOID STUDIO UPDATE 11

As I type this I am listening to the Ebonvoid mixes before the mastering process begins and I'm really liking what I'm hearing. After three years working on this project I can say that this is shaping up way beyond my expectations. Everybody working on this has upped their game over the years and its really encouraging to see! It is very humbling to have literally a team of people working on my music and sharing a vision. I would like to thank KRH studios, Kenneth Andrew, Zak Bond, Kazutomo Ikeda, and Michale de la Riva for the all the hard work they do. They have put in some serious hours on this project! There are others to thank as well in due time. I have had so many new experiences since we began. I even got to sing and shout on this recording! Now I have to teach myself how to sing and play at the same time. Kind of like learning to walk I guess....

We will release a single in the upcoming months as we finish up recording the vocals and guitars for the remaining songs. It will feature four songs. "Towers of the Damned", "Deceit Cycle", "Chains", and "Until My Shadow Disappears". I have some ideas about the art work and layout brewing in my skull. More on that later.


Here is the latest studio update. Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts