EBONVOID STUDIO UPDATE 8 and other news.

My thoughts go out to all the victims of the Boston Bombings. I hope we can get to the bottom of how and why this happened. I urge everyone to keep digging for more information. The wave of violence that has continued to grip America is really disheartening.

Well this month has been really productive for us. Mac has finished the guitars for "Until My Shadow Disappears" and will start soon chopping away at the seven minute metal epic "Deceit Cycle". Zak and I have recorded one more song and we will record again this week. That leaves us with a total of five songs down and five to go. Hopefully we can start tracking keyboards next month. At this rate I'm hoping we will be finished with the recording by August and have the record out by September. We shall see!

The metal has been flowing nicely but it has also been a good month for jazz. Last Friday I played with the great trombone player Francissco Torres from Gordon Goodwin's Big Fat Band and Pancho Sanchez Latin Jazz Band. I have an original jazz recording scheduled for next month. Also I will be performing at the Ikebukuro Jazz Festival on May 18. Hope to see you on the journey!

Enjoy the shredding!

Comments

Popular Posts