Ebonvoid Studio Update 4

Just got back in the studio with drummer Zak Bond and recorded what will probably turn out to be the title track of album. The song "Until My Shadow Disappears" is probably the strongest of our nine or ten tracks that we plan to record. This song talks about not giving up in a world gone totally mad! I think we can all identify with that. The session went really smoothly. The good folks at KRH always make you feel relaxed while recording. They have cookies and coffee which is the secret to making true face melting metal mayhem. Three songs down and six or seven to go! It is hard to believe that I have been working on this project for over two years now. I have no time but still its going somewhere. When I write the music I only have a window of about 15 or 20 minutes a day. We can only rehearse or record once a month because we are all so busy. That's life in Tokyo! But in retrospect maybe it is a good thing that we are taking our time and only concentrating on one song at a time. With each step I can feel this machine getting more powerful and the enthusiasm around the project is what keeps me going. I'm planing on getting a live date pinned down soon and we will be recording and rehearsing again next month. Take care and enjoy this video!












Comments

Popular Posts